[Spridgets] Bugeye Kit For Sale in San Jose, CA

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 07:39:01 MST 2008

Wow.   Wish I wasn't commuting for so long each day and actually had time to
do an assembly in the garage.  Sounds like a deal. (at least for those of us
without the skills and tools and experience and understanding wife of Frank)
 - David

--- On Tue, 11/11/08, rfeibusch1 at earthlink.net <rfeibusch1 at earthlink.net>