[Spridgets] seat parts

Mike Dionne mdionne at sidneycsd.org
Mon Nov 10 12:42:56 MST 2008

I am a proud new owner of a 79 midget 1500.  It's surprisingly in great
shape for sitting under a tarp for 6 years.  I am looking for seat
rails, upper and lower.  I have looked online at some sites friends gave
me.  All I see are lower guides.  Can anyone tell me where I can get
both upper and lower or what might be a suitable replace part?

Also, can anyone tell me what I might want to look at, that may have
gone  bad after sitting outside under a tarp for so  long?  It does turn
over.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Mike Dionne

Technology Director