[Spridgets] Warning! NOT political! LBC content, well sort of!

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 10:53:57 MST 2008

On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 10:36 AM, Andrew Payne <andrewpayne at intrex.net>wrote:
I am setting up the basement garage in my new house, and would like some
input. So, what are y'all doing to organize tools? Does it work well, what
would you do differently?  I would like to keep most of the gear within the
space of the large one car garage.

GOOD LUCK!!! Probably the majority on this list have more space and NO ROOM.
I have a two car garage with a workshop and closet and STILL don't have any
room to work! I have paths through it to get to things but I still have to
move stuff out of the way to get there... I have most everything on carts
and dollys to make moving it easier.I have even been ebaying my excess to
try to make room. I literally have stuff stacked to the ceiling.

--
Kent
1960 Bugeye