[Spridgets] List Content

Kirk Hargreaves khargreaves2 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 01:10:50 MST 2008

I am not involved with political discussion on the list.  But I do
understand that we have been through a major election, and as such - it just
might happen that friends will enter into a discussion of the same.

By it's nature, the list will return to the subject matter for which it is
intended.  A bit of political talk, as long we can get along and respect
differing view points is not a problem for me, and again, quite
understandable given the political process that we have recently been
involved with.

My  < 2 cents worth regarding. . .

Kirk
59 Bugeye