[Spridgets] How do I fix side lights?

cclabaw at juno.com cclabaw at juno.com
Fri Nov 7 10:36:41 MST 2008

... and spray a little Liquid Wrench on if they stick.

Clay L.

-- Frank Clarici <spritenut at comcast.net> wrote:
ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net wrote:
> I am stripping the car to get it ready for paint.  I was removing the side
lights and the bolts sheared off of them.  Should i drill them out and replace
them with new bolts or just go looking for replacement lights?  i managed to
to do this with both side lights and one of the bolts on the rear side marker
light.

Ryan

I have spare side marker lights, you can pick out the best ones when you
are here.
If the bolts sheared off, just push them to the inside, they should fall
out, they are probably a bit rusted to the inner panel so push hard.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ
You are subscribed as cclabaw at juno.com