[Spridgets] hit a new low = politics now religion - Cya

Chris King cbking at alum.rpi.edu
Fri Nov 7 09:12:28 MST 2008

I'm not a religious person, but I did follow Billy's link. It actually
made a very funny joke about "finding Paul's conversion online". I found
it very amusing.

Lighten up, guys! We're still all here for the Spridgets!

-=Chris (lurking back to finishing a rebuild on a 1500 gearbox)

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/