[Spridgets] 5spd

David Riker davriker at nwi.net
Wed Nov 5 14:31:25 MST 2008

I set a flywheel up prior to knowing about any of the kits.  Take the Datsun
Pressure plate to a machine shop with the flywheel.  Have them center the
pressure plate, drill and tap the holes, and resurface all at the same time,
or, buy the used one I have that is already drilled and tapped for $75.00+
shipping from 98801.

Dave Riker