[Spridgets] Go Vote

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 4 13:53:45 MST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Lieb" <dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com>
To: "Spridget List" <spridgets at autox.team.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2008 2:41 PM
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Go Vote

> Please refrain, but DO vote.

Now, now, as it says in Deuteronomy 25:4, "Thou shalt not muzzle the ox that
treadeth out thy corn on the floor." Ya gotta take us warts and all. Anyone
foolish enough to open an email entitled "Go Vote" deserves everything he
gets. If you want to neuter us to the point that we only answer the
questions that are asked, I fear that you have fallen in among thieves and
have been greatly deceived as to our real natures. There is a reason most of
us have Spridgets... the psychologists would have a name for it but we don't
spend enough money there to be worth their effort.
David Lieb

Larry Macy was wise enough to not start a battle over a divisive subject.
It's too bad we aren't all as wise as he.

There are a certain few on this list that continually throw a match in the
powder keg that is politics.  With a modicum of intelligence they should
know that starting something on either side is only going to piss off the
other side -- whomever that may be.  Is that how we treat our friends on the
list?  As PPP said, too bad.

LAD