[Spridgets] 1275 weber conversion question

corvallis at peoplepc.com corvallis at peoplepc.com
Mon Nov 3 05:17:24 MST 2008

Should work. ...bill in oregon
==============================
-----Original Message-----
From: spridgets-bounces at autox.team.net
[mailto:spridgets-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Nathan Causey
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2008 8:59 PM
To: spridgets at autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] 1275 weber conversion question

I have put a dcoe 45 on my 70 midget- 1275-  for pure spite I have
eliminated
all emissions, and evaporative loss control and simply run a strait line
from
the tank to the new electronic fuel pump to the carbs.  The question  I have
is will this work.  I have a lot of work to put the car back together but I
am
putting in a new tank from Victoria and the evap loss congrol hole was not
on
the tank also the weber does not have the hose fittings for the evap loss
control. so simply all of this system is not being installed on the car

any thughts>