[Spridgets] Electrics /Charging question..

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Sun Nov 2 14:42:36 MST 2008

Evening all,

	After son number three managed to have the car die on he and his date
last night I thought that I would investigate the charging system and
I find the following problem...

The factory manual says that the large generator wire should go to the
"D" terminal and the small wire should go to the "F" terminal.  Mine
is reversed.  And does not seem to charge.  I know that this seems
obvious but since this car has been converted to neg earth are those
wire supposed to be reversed?

Thanks again,

Lester