[Spridgets] Sprite - Midget Club Web Updates

tinydog at snet.net tinydog at snet.net
Sun Nov 2 12:31:05 MST 2008

tinydog sez:

Hmmm, Lots of chiefs, and there are ALREADY lots of Clubs.

Bottom line: This list doesn't need fixing; it works fine and has worked fine the way it is.

Many have taken pleasure in the fact that no hierarchy ever existed here.

Please don't break it.

 -------------- Original message from "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman at gmail.com>: --------------