[Spridgets] Weird....

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sat May 31 22:16:29 MDT 2008

Reminds me of the old shaggy dog story of the guy going to the ball park.
Gets in the ticket line and hears someone way up in the stands yell. "Hey
Ron!!"  Looks all over and sees no one he knows.  Going through the
turnstile again, "Hey Ron!!"   looks all over again to no avail, grabs a
beer and goes for his seat when way up in the top o the stand; "Hey Ron!!"
Fed up, he turns and shouts., "Dammit!  My name isn't Ron!!"

Cheers!!
Jim   -   See ya'll at Lake of the Ozarks!

On 5/31/08, Ron Soave <soavero at yahoo.com> wrote:

> OK, last year I was at the Chicago Auto Show with
> 200,000 or so other people and the first person I see
> inside the hall is Jon "Big Rig" Bauer of Team Thicko.
> Tonight I was leaving a Brewers game (compliments of
> my kid's Geography teacher for his getting perfect
> scores on all 30 world map tests for the year!) with
> 42,000 other people and I hear "It's Ronald!". None
> other than Team White Trash crew member / List guy
> Larry "Dr. Fine" Daniels. Weird, but cool.
>
> Ron

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City
Don't miss "50 Years of Spridgets" at Lake of the Ozarks, June 26-29,
2008!!
For info and registration... <http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org>