[Spridgets] Got caught in the rain, glub..glub..glub

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Sat May 31 20:42:47 MDT 2008

Hello ryan,

     i took my neice for a ride a few years back... asked her how much
     she thought the car was worth.. .she named a figure in Ferrari
     territory.. i said no.. less than $5000.  she asked why so
     low....
     ..

     my reply...  "Because they LEAK"...

     "What do they leak?" she asked.

     I replied "Everything" if it's supposed to stay in, it leaks OUT,
     if it's supposed to stay out, it leaks IN...

     good luck

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:pythias at pacifier.com
 '66 Sprite HAN8L49403
      * "Are you homosexual?" Tom queried gaily.