[Spridgets] Alignment plates from Horrible Fright

John Caffrey jdc6 at Lehigh.EDU
Wed May 28 08:37:51 MDT 2008

tinydog at snet.net wrote:
>  tinydog sez:
> Never seen them before but string is $139.99 less.
>  -------------- Original message from "Hal Faulkner" <hal at katemuir.com>: --------------

They were $59.99 for the pair when they first appeared. Yes string is
cheap and straight when taught, but you can't measure caster with
string. They made my formula vee alignments much more accurate by
helping settle out the rear camber consistenly, and allow me to gauge
the results when experimenting with varying amounts of ackerman
steering. You are correct that you don't need these to set toe on a
Spridget.
John
Fogelsville, PA