[Spridgets] "50 Years of Spridgets" price goes up very soon!!

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Mon May 26 10:26:28 MDT 2008

Just a heads up to everyone who is still vacillating or procrastinating...
Starting June 2nd (just 6 days from now!) the registration price will be
$75!!   $50 per car, driver and passenger until then.  Time to make your
move!

You can register online at http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org.  Click on
"Registration" in upper right and follow the instructions.  You don't need a
PayPal account to use any credit card to register. Just follow the
directions on the PayPal pages.  If you print the registration form from the
website and mail it, be sure it is postmarked before June 2nd. Those
received with a later postmark will come in at the $75 rate so don't delay -
get it done now!

BTW, there are still some of the Special Limited Edition Cloisonne and Gold
Plate Grille Badges. Let us know at "SpriteMidgetClub at gmail.com" if you want
one and we'll contact you to confirm that we have one for you. There are a
ton of door prizes , silent auction items, and raffle items!  Not to mention
nearly 50 award plaques to be won!

Well over 60 Spridgets are already registered and they are coming from all
four corners of North America!!  There are a couple that are driving nearly
2,000 miles one way to get there!!  Bravo!!
--
Cheers!!
Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City

For info and registration... <http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org>