[Spridgets] Floor Jack?

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Mon May 26 07:23:00 MDT 2008

And for a third Harbor Freight item, I use
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=91039
Be aware that, although Harbor Freight will tell you that they sell parts
for their jacks, the selection is very limited, the local store has NONE,
and it is generally cheaper to replace the jack than to repair it. What else
is new? The roller on the back of mine that pushes on the hydraulic cylinder
disappeared (accompanied by a loud springy noise... I found the other parts,
but not the roller). After due consideration, the spacer from a Spridget
front lowering kit was found to fit perfectly.
David Lieb