[Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Exxon Valdez is in remission!

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sun May 25 07:33:09 MDT 2008

On Sun, May 25, 2008 at 8:13 AM, Robert E. Shlafer <pilotrob at msn.com> wrote:

> So why not replace the apparently clogged/malfunctioning PCV valve
> in the Titan intake manifold?

Did that. Made no difference.  Also, as in my other message to you, that
valve is dumping the oil mist /crankcase pressure into only the rear branch
of the manifold. That doesn't make sense to me...  Wouldn't it be best to
mix that pressure/mist with the air/fuel mixture coming through the carb
venturi?

--
Cheers!!
Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City