[Spridgets] The seemingly endless Exxon Valdez Saga...

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Sat May 24 19:33:56 MDT 2008

<<I STRONGLY agree but I didn't stumble on to it until I started playing with Webers.  Even if you don't have a Weber, you should have the book if you do have SUs or ZSs.>>

Absolutely agree, derf!!

<<Although I pity the fool that has ZSs.>>

Nah.  They ARE good cars AS LONG AS one gets RID of the DA*ned "water choke"!!

As a matter of fact I LOVE them WITH water choke!!  When I first decided to actually open a shop I said to myself NO cat equipped cars!!
PERIOD!!!  1st couple DOZEN cars turned out to BE ZS cars WITH said water choke.  I can now do the conversion to Manual Choke on a MGB is a half hour and about 50 mts on a Spridget!!!  Made me a LOT of money<VBG>!!!  And the only "learning curve" was finding out that there are TWO kits one the market.  Had to do 1 each one 1st two cars.
One positively S**ks and the other is a POC!!!<G>  In fact I stock the "simple" one.  Probably my single biggest item sold since open<VBG>!!