[Spridgets] Engine removal list suggestions..

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Wed May 21 20:50:23 MDT 2008

> Why would ANYBODY even want to, Bill??
>
> YOU want to stick YOUR hand into the bellhousing to turn mainshaft with
> motor swing in the air??  Glutton for serious punishment I guess.

Well, when I had to replace a lousy throwout bushing because the silly
carbon face had come off, I was only too happy to separate the engine from
the trans and simply replace the part that needed replaced without having to
fool with the shifter, the driveshaft, the trans mounts, the clutch
hydraulics, etc. No big deal.
David Lieb