[Spridgets] Exhaust sounds...

Kitterer Bob bkitterer at mac.com
Tue May 20 19:38:27 MDT 2008

Thats the muffler but it is for the 948 engine with the slightly
smaller diameter exhaust pipe.  But almost $500, I don't think so. I
guess there was a model for the 1100 engine and the one for the 1275
was only available (in CA at least) for a very short period of time.
Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor)
2000 Miata Special Edition