[Spridgets] Exhaust sounds...

K. Valentine kevin at valentinephoto.net
Tue May 20 18:01:50 MDT 2008

Marc,

The wife's 74 has a stock system from the 69 Midget with a single
muffler and a pipe that runs straight back.  My son's 74 Bugeye'd
Midget runs the same system with a slightly quieter muffler (taken
from the later Midgets but run without the resonator).

I am running a header and $20 bullet style glasspack from JC Whitney
on my 71............   It's louder ;)

For long drives, (more than 100miles), I prefer the stock system from
the 69 Midget.  The muffler is a straight thru design but is quieter
than the glasspack.

Kevin V.