[Spridgets] Skanky Miss (LBC)

corvallis at peoplepc.com corvallis at peoplepc.com
Sat May 17 21:28:15 MDT 2008

Fuel or spark.
I suspect something with the spark. If you're desperate change out the
plugs, points, rotor and cap. I suspect the plug wires (especially if it is
the same plugs that soot up.) Change out the condenser. I've had two in the
last 50 years that were faulty when new. They'd vibrate at certain rpm's
causing the engine to cut out. The spark wires could be shorting out or
there might be a crack in the distributor cap. Look for sparking corona in
the engine bay in a dark garage at night.  ...bill