[Spridgets] another deep pink Sprite

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sat May 17 05:02:55 MDT 2008

Ed,
Looking at the past Spridget events of Rick Mosses I have not seen any Pink
Sprites. If I didn't have so much estate work (just like another job) I
would have planned on getting my Sprite to the event but my dear fathers
passing has filled my garage and the next step is putting my car in the
driveway for more of his stuff to come. (Looking for a rental garage in NJ
for Pinky soon). But we are going to the event in our daily driver and next
year their will be at least 1 pink Sprite at the show, it would be nice to
have Dick's and Anita's 62 pink Sprites there too.

Lin