[Spridgets] another deep pink Sprite

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sat May 17 04:56:55 MDT 2008

OK but it is always nice to have a drop or two of the real deal (paint)
because she had her's digitized and it didn't match. I would bet there is a
little more to the digitizer in the area of calibration, I would guess they
are not all the same. You just never know who is working the counter at all
the shops.
Lin