[Spridgets] Tach connections*

Mark A. O'Neil mark.a.oneil at Dartmouth.EDU
Wed May 14 17:38:55 MDT 2008

On May 14, 2008, at 6:15 PM, spridgets-request at autox.team.net wrote:

> Hey--Speaking of wiring diagrams being lame and our aging eyesight
> failing, several years ago I took the wiring diagram to a copier
> that would blow images up and made super-size images of separate
> parts of the diagram.  I then assembled the separate parts into one
> big poster-size image of the wiring diagram and taped it together.
> Then I took colored pencils and colored in the wire colors.  It
> helps me to see the wires and follow them on their routes.  If you
> didn't want to go to all the trouble of cutting and taping, I think
> places like Kinko will just blow the page up to poster size for you.

There is a guy on eBay who sells laminated colored wiring diagrams -
I bought one for the '79 - the diagram measures around 11x17 or so.

I recall it was around $20 or so.

A poster of that for on the garage wall (right next to my ancient
Colossal Cave Map) would be sweet.

-m