[Spridgets] BIG wiring diagram

corvallis at peoplepc.com corvallis at peoplepc.com
Wed May 14 16:21:02 MDT 2008

Yes; done that. ...bill (65)

-----Original Message-----
From: spridgets-bounces+corvallis=peoplepc.com at autox.team.net
[mailto:spridgets-bounces+corvallis=peoplepc.com at autox.team.net] On Behalf
Of dlancer7676 at comcast.net
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 2:34 PM
To: Marc; Spridgets
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Tach connections*

Hey--Speaking of wiring diagrams being lame and our aging eyesight failing,
several years ago I took the wiring diagram to a copier that would blow
images up and made super-size images of separate parts of the diagram.  I
then assembled the separate parts into one big poster-size image of the
wiring diagram and taped it together.  Then I took colored pencils and
colored in the wire colors.  It helps me to see the wires and follow them on
their routes.  If you didn't want to go to all the trouble of cutting and
taping, I think places like Kinko will just blow the page up to poster size
for you.

--David C.