[Spridgets] 12 Places to Grease

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Wed May 14 10:01:20 MDT 2008

Well, to be honest, you reminded me I forgot my rear U joint. On each side,
I have 5 zerks. The rebuilt units (thank you Ed) had zerks on both sides of
the fulcrum pin. There is NO WAY that they will go dry, if tended to on a
regular schedule. I have the upper and lower kingpin zerk, and the tie rod
end zerk. Then I got to the back of the car, and greased the E brake cable,
and the zerk on top of the E brake rod pivot.

Brad

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 9:01 AM, James Gruber <thistle_3619 at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Brad,
>
>  Since you just went through the process of greasing your  '68. I'm
> wondering how you came up with an even number. Did you include the drive
> shaft grease fitting? So for all the new listers, can you expound on all 12
> or perhaps 13 grease fittings on a Spridget and where they are located. I
> can't recall that many, the last time I greased Bugsy, also a '68 Sprite.
>

> Jim Gruber
> Bugsy '68 Bugeye Sprite
> Cincinnati, OH

DON JULIO 1942