[Spridgets] Mounting those bullet style mirrors?

Mark A. O'Neil mark.a.oneil at Dartmouth.EDU
Wed May 14 07:10:29 MDT 2008

On May 14, 2008, at 8:19 AM, Brad Fornal wrote:

> Where do you live, that fender mirrors are illegal??

NH - and I am not sure at this point what is legal or not here - my
experience in other states is that they can be particular to what is
acceptable or not if it was not a 'stock' option: eg: tail light
modifications, headlamp grills, relocating mirrors, bumper mods,
steering wheel sizes, etc.

-m