[Spridgets] Group question, honest answer NOT required

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Tue May 13 22:08:38 MDT 2008

Last October, before I put it away for the winter.  It'll get it again
on Thursday (hopefully) in preparation for the trip to Carlisle.
Generally speaking, my car gets a chassis lube at 1000 mile intervals.
Like you, Brad, I've found that it's FAR easier to just take good care
of the suspension than to rebuild it.
Bud Osbourne