[Spridgets] Group question, honest answer NOT required

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Tue May 13 21:18:12 MDT 2008

Brad Fornal wrote:
> When was the last time YOU got down, dirty and greased up your Spridget.

This past weekend, about a year since I did it last time or just before
Carlisle every year. Adjusted the brakes too.
Tonight was figure out REAL wipers for the 58 since Carlisle is in
PennsylRAINia and it is the big Sprite meet and it rains every day of
every Sprite meet and at least one day every year at Carlisle Import.
Tomorrow night is cobble up a top for the 58 out of what may be an MGA
top but if I have no top, it will rain hard all the time, if I have a
makeshift top, it will just rain enough to blow in the gaps.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ