[Spridgets] Group question, honest answer NOT required

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Tue May 13 19:03:13 MDT 2008

It isn't about guilt. It's more about the realization, that 30 minutes, and
greasy hands, can prolong the time, when YOU have to learn all about
removing fulcrum pins, and learning new curse words.
You can of course, do what I did, and buy new rebuilt assemblies. BUT, even
after that, you will REALLY want to keep it all greased then.