[Spridgets] Glass Polishing*

dlancer7676 at comcast.net dlancer7676 at comcast.net
Tue May 13 05:09:11 MDT 2008

I bought a kit from Eastwood that has a special buffer and a powdered compound that you mix with water to polish small scratches out.  It works pretty well.  I bought the "fine" kit which is supposed to polish out scratches that will not catch your fingernail as you drag it across the glass.  They now also have a compound for larger scratches.  I am satisfied with the results, although it has not yet polished out the worst wiper marks. May have to get the larger scratch compound for that.

--David C.
"Those who matter don't judge me ... those who judge me don't matter." -- Anonymous

From: <uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com>