[Spridgets] SPRITE JUBILEE 2008

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Tue May 13 04:19:14 MDT 2008

Biff & Spridgeteers,
My 62 Sprite is not ready for the trip but if my friend lends me his truck &
trailer I'll give it a try, can I still sign up? Also which 50th should we
go to first being they are both on the same day? If we can't trailer her we
will just drive out in our daily driver but always planned on the trip.
Linda

62 California Sprite (Pinky)
www.freewebs.com/lgrunthaner