[Spridgets] Tinyurl

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sun May 11 22:30:52 MDT 2008

Larry,

The site has developed an allergic reaction to Navy people with LBCs.

Just kidding.  I have no idea.  It works fine in all three of my browsers
(IE, Netscape & Mozilla FireFox).

I seem to remember someone saying the they are changing that site
so that when you create a tiny URL it will also include a Thumbnail
of the destination point?  Maybe that's a problem??  Dunno...

Cheers!!
Jim

--
Cheers!!