[Spridgets] new car in the stable

corvallis at peoplepc.com corvallis at peoplepc.com
Sat May 10 12:38:50 MDT 2008

Looks good; drive it home. ...bill

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Saturday, May 10, 2008 11:26 AM
To: Spridgets
Subject: [Spridgets] new car in the stable

My oh my, what have I done?  It was too good to pass up.  The handshake deal

will hold until the replacement pink slip shows up.  $1K for what you see

below.  NO rust to be seen.  Very solid and clean underneath.  3 into 1

header, hanging open, no pipe.  Rear arches cut and bondo-flared to hold
more

rubber. Two extra intake manifolds, four extra carbs, extra ribcase, pair of

Mikuni carbs.  Silly DPO things under bonnet, but no biggy.  The fiberglass

bonnet has a few cracks and is very poorly aligned for now, but should be a

piece of cake for an old kayak builder like myself.  Needs grill and top
bows

at the very least.  And the velour interior will be short lived.

HYPERLINK
"http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t48/Glen_B/MkIII"http://s157.photobucket
.com/albums/t48/Glen_B/MkIII

It will have to wait until after Missouri and my wife's Traveler's paint
job,

but next spring.................

Glen Byrns