[Spridgets] [midgetsprite] A relative of the Tin-Worm ??

Dave G. dmg at bossig.com
Fri May 9 22:56:10 MDT 2008

Hi Brad,

His name is Mark Rabenort from Fenton (nr  St Louis)  MO.
He is/was doing business as West Port Auto Center
He also sells "matching number" Detroit muscle cars!!

If you want to see some of the bad stuff on what he sold me as 'restored', and
what I have been working with, then check out;-

http://tinyurl.com/5gfocx      46 pictures...
(Friends of mine are hosting the pics for me)

The chassis, engine and frame numbers are fake and the registration that came
with the car was from Kentucky!!

The pictures he used were carefully framed so as to avoid any chance of
displaying the trouble areas...

I sure hope he keeps away from LOTO....

Dave....

--