[Spridgets] Austin Champ mine

Peter C peter at nosimport.com
Fri May 9 14:13:41 MDT 2008

Well, I shoveled out the barn last weekend in anticipation of pouring
a concrete floor this weekend.

Amongst my Land Rovers, Morris Minors, and Austin Healeys is a fine
example of a 1952 Austin Champ.

Google it.

Anyway, it's fugly, and should go to a good home. It is now sitting
outside and getting wet. But that's OK, it's submersible;-)

It is very, very rusty, but might appeal to British military
collectors, or Austin collectors, or whackos, like me.

My life would be a little simpler if I don't have to house it. I
don't need to sell it, but someone may love it more than I.

If you are interested, email me off-list. I should think somewhere in
the $1500 range would be fair. Maybe not... try me.

Located a Champ's throw north of Madison Westconsin.

Peter C.