[Spridgets] American purchases (You guessed it...No LBC)

Deikis, John G John.Deikis at va.gov
Wed May 7 13:36:09 MDT 2008

   Subject: Federal Rebate Check

     The federal government is sending each and every one of us a $600
     rebate. If we spend it at Walmart, the money will go to China. If
     we spend it on gasoline, the money will go to the Middle East. If we
     purchase a computer it will go to India. If we purchase fruit and
     vegetables it will go to Mexico, Honduras and Guatemala. If we
     purchase a good car, it will go to Japan or Germany. If we purchase
     useless crap it will go to Taiwan) and none of it will help the
     American economy.

     The only way to keep the money here at home is to spend it on
     prostitutes, weed, beer and tattoos since these are the only products
     still produced in the USA.

     Thank you for your help and please support the US.