[Spridgets] "50 Years of Spridgets" at Lake of the Ozarks, June 26-29, 2008

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 7 12:50:53 MDT 2008

Jim, the phone # is 800-348-4731

Larry

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman at gmail.com>
To: "Spridgets" <spridgets at autox.team.net>; "Yahoo Spridget list"
<midgetsprite at yahoogroups.com>; "bugeye" <bugeye at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 1:41 PM
Subject: [Spridgets] "50 Years of Spridgets" at Lake of the Ozarks,June
26-29, 2008

Howdy Spridgeteers!

This is just a reminder....

The special room rate at the event headquarters hotel will only be available
for a little over 2 weeks now!  (Until May 23rd!) Yes, there are still a few
rooms available so get your room reserved by calling the hotel ASAP!!   Be
sure to tell them you are with the "Spridgets" group to get our special
rate. We've had some feedback that people have been told the hotel is full.
Not so!!  However if you tell a desk clerk "Sprite group" or "that car
thing" they won't know what you are talking about. Sooo....... be sure to
say "Spridgets"!!  You can reach the hotel at 1.800.348.3741.  If you have
problems getting a room call me ASAP on my cell phone - Jim at 620.408.6877

Time is also running out on the cheaper rate for registration!  Only a
little over 3 weeks to go at the $50 per car rate!  As of June 2nd the rate
is $75 per car.  To get the $50 rate, go to the website and either register
online with your credit card or PayPal account or print out the .PDF form
from the website registration page, fill it out and mail it in but be sure
it is postmarked no later than June 1st!  To register online or print the
mail-in form go to:  http://www.sprite-midgetclub.org/registration.html and
follow the directions.

There are still some of the beautiful grille badges left at $36 each. These
are once in a lifetime special editions and there won't be enough to go
around so get your order in ASAP on these too!  If you are already
registered, print out the badge order form at
http://www.starrtech.net/~jimj/50th/grille_badge.pdf<http://www.starrtech.net/%7Ejimj/50th/grille_badge.pdf>and
mail it in with your check.

Lots of excitement building about this event, so don't get left out!!

See you at Lake of the Ozarks!!
--
Cheers!!
Jim Johnson

Contact Jim with questions....
SpriteMidgetClub at gmail.com
620.408.6877 (cell)  anytime - day or night
You are subscribed as ladaniels at sbcglobal.net

http://www.team.net/archive