[Spridgets] Unidentified Top Bows

Norm 2Bs twobees at sprynet.com
Wed May 7 07:33:03 MDT 2008

I have a set of top bows that I have no idea as to what car they fit.
Perhaps one of you can help.

They are 2-piece like the early MGB top, & have 3 bows, 2 of which end as
round rods (2" long x 0.330" dia.) that fit into sockets on the car body.
Dimensions:
width = 38"
height when resting on floor = 16"
c-to-c spread front to back = 18"
spread between "feet" = 4"

There are straps attached joining the upper bows to fix their position when
in place.  There isn't much difference in height of the bows, front, center
or rear so it would be a pretty flat top when up.

I have photos available for further identification if anyone has at least a
clue.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Norm Sippel