[Spridgets] cruise control

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 1 20:25:36 MDT 2008

Hey, I hear you, Billy, but that's your choices.

If I could drive as fast as I wanted, I could either see more clients or
spend more time at home.  Either one would be preferable to driving like my
grandmother.   I hate it, but that's the cards we are are dealt.

I just drove 470 miles round trip this week to see one client.  I could
easily have knocked a couple of hours off the trip if I drove at a speed
that isn't so boring as to make me sleepy.  Like Sammy, I can't drive 55,
either.

You make your choice and you pay the price, but it is your choice.

LAD