[Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 10, Issue 47

RampantNM at aol.com RampantNM at aol.com
Thu Mar 27 16:03:19 MST 2008

In a message dated 3/27/2008 12:10:24 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
spridgets-request at autox.team.net writes:

I put it  on the buffer wheel with some emery stick on a hard
wheel but it doesn't  get through the anodizing.

I think we used steel wool on Busters to cut several years worth of
corrosion before using the polish...Mothers I think.

Regards,

Robert B. Houston

74.5 MGBGT
73 MG  Midget

As he stared at her ample bosom, he daydreamed of the dual  Skinners Union
carburetors in his vintage MG, highly functional yet  pleasingly formed,
perched prominently on top of the intake manifold, aching for  experienced hands,
the small knurled caps of the oil dampeners begging to be  inspected and
adjusted as
described in chapter seven of the Haynes shop  manual.

Home.