[Spridgets] Parts needed

Neil Anderson nlaredbt7 at tbc.net
Mon Mar 24 17:14:08 MST 2008

Thanks for the recommendation, Kate.  If I can't find the RHD Spridget
parts, I may have to go the Morris rack route.  I missed both parts as a set
on ebay a few weeks ago and still kicking myself for not bidding higher.

I do hope Paul A. will start to feel better, get back in his shop and back
on the list real soon.  He has been missed.

Thanks again for the quick reply and hope you had a good holiday weekend.

Neil Anderson