[Spridgets] Does anybody want

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Sun Mar 23 17:55:59 MST 2008

A shoe box full of misc nuts, bots, brackets, fulcrum pin or 2, hose
clamps, and there is even an Ignitor electronic ignition in the box.
The box weighs 12-15 lbs. Mostly Spridget bits, I have enough boxes with
this kind of junk, it was out at the coop I cleaned out last week and I
was going to sort it out but decided I have more than enough of this
kind of junk.
there is a washer pump (elec) and just about ever size nut and bolt for
a Spridget imaginable.
If anybody wants it, it's yours for the shipping.
Remember, it is a heavy box and probably costs $20 to send to CA.
There is nothing in the box worth $20 except maybe the Ignitor if it
works. I did not try it, it looks used.
Other bits include at least 1 sway bar bracket, a gas tank tube rubber,
and a trunnion I think.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ