[Spridgets] Ford woes no LBC

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Sat Mar 22 16:47:38 MST 2008

Does anybody have any ideas as to why my 2001 F-150 V6 Ford is bucking
at speed.
I have a code reader and it said O2 sensor and cam position sensor
malfunction.
So I bought 2 new O2 sensors and a cam pos sensor, and new spark plugs.
Installed them all, reset the code went for a drive and the replace
engine light came back on and the codes were o2, cam position.
So it cost me $200 and the truck still bucks on acceleration.
Plug wires have been replaced as was fuel filter too.
Last year I had the fuel injection system cleaned.
What the truck needs is a carb adjustment but it has the "much more
efficient" fuel injection. So why does this "efficient" set up still get
the same mileage as a carb equipped truck?
So new parts, same problem, what do I look for?
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ