[Spridgets] New Video of BigDog Quadruped Robot (Is this thing for real?)

Bill Gilroy wmgilroy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 13:07:10 MST 2008

It is real the link on the bottom is from the IEEE.  You can also go to Boston
Dynamics <http://www.bostondynamics.com/content/sec.php?section=BigDog>
website to confirm.  This thing really freaks out some people.  One of my
sister would not watch the whole video.  I love the part were the guy kicks
it the parking lot.

I want one to freak out my dogs.  Or better yet mount a minigun to handle
grudges.  That is money well spent if only for the cool factor.