[Spridgets] spark wire

Glen Byrns grbyrns at ucdavis.edu
Thu Mar 20 13:23:10 MST 2008

The fuelling algorithm adjusts for coolant and intake air temperatures. I
added an extra temp sensor to the head and to the intake manifold.  Is there
a system out there that actually compensates for relative humidity?  This
one does not.  However, my Sprite has two built-in humidity compensation
devices..........me and my flaky wiper motor.  When its so wet that either
one gets cranky, its time to pull over.

Glen