[Spridgets] Carburetor Question

rrengineer at dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Tue Mar 18 20:00:39 MST 2008

Maybe he should think about a nice Miata or MR2 instead.  A Bugeye should
belong to someone that knows at least a modicum of maintenance know-how.
A British car requires a very aggressive preventive maintenance schedule,
never mind rebuilds and repairs.  Or, he can turn it into a planter and
grow his produce.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2