[Spridgets] Interior question and Re: ZoomTv - LBC owner content

David Woerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Fri Mar 14 18:02:06 MST 2008

Ron Soave wrote:
> Other LBC question - what do "we" recommend to adhere
> the ribbed rubber liner on the inside of a Bugeye
> door? I have that 3M 77 spray stuff "in stock" - is
> that good? I got the good panels from AH Spares (they
> smell kind of foul, though) and am keen to install
> them.
>
> Ron

OK, back from sunny FL.  Almost purchased a Bugatti Veyron but they
didn't have it in BRG; darn.

Ron, I went to my friendly upholstery shop with jar in hand and picked
up some nice gooey liquid glue, greenish in color, that he prefers to
the spray on.  Been on for 3 years and holding fast.

Dave
59 :{)
Burlington WI (ready to be part of the Wisconsin contingent of B.E.E.R.
(OSHIT) in the fall.