[Spridgets] Bouncing

Herbert Miller hgmiller3 at qwest.net
Wed Mar 12 08:29:23 MST 2008

Billy:
Here is what happened to me.
I am was subscribed to several LBC lists including 9issa. A while back
members of 9issa started sending large emails with songs attached. With
several such emails in a short period my disk space allotment provided by my
ISP was exceeded. (25 megs). At that point my ISP would bounce any further
incoming emails. The autox.team.net system would receive 3 bounces and then
de-list. I had to de-list from 9issa and relist with autox.team.net. Short
of finding a new ISP with larger limits this was my solution. I do miss the
banter on 9issa now and then.

Herb Miller